    Download: http://www.everica.com/download/

    Everica Software

    http://www.everica.com

    Gendolff, May 20, 2006

  2. Gendolff

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Gendolff wrote:

    > With Everica you can compile a photo album of your pictures, and you
    > can add a voice comment to each picture, and then you can save the
    > album in one file and send it to your parents. They must only open it,
    > and they will see you on the photographs and hear your voice. In such
    > way you can share your emotions with your parents.
    >
    > We would be glad if the program will be useful for you and if you will
    > recommend it to your acquaintances. If you need further information or
    > hawe wishings concerning the program, please do not hesistate to
    > contact us:

    I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    --
    Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, May 20, 2006

  3. Gendolff

    Gendolff Guest

    Hello Paul!

    What are you mean?

    Thank you.

    Gendolff, May 20, 2006
  4. Gendolff

    RW+/- Guest

    On 20 May 2006 14:02:58 -0700, Gendolff wrote:

    > Hello Paul!
    >
    > What are you mean?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Sheesh, is it freeware?

    RW+/-, May 20, 2006
  5. Gendolff

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:56:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Gendolff wrote:
    >>
    >> With Everica you can compile a photo album of your pictures, and you
    >> can add a voice comment to each picture, and then you can save the
    >> album in one file and send it to your parents. They must only open it,
    >> and they will see you on the photographs and hear your voice. In such
    >> way you can share your emotions with your parents.
    >>
    >> We would be glad if the program will be useful for you and if you will
    >> recommend it to your acquaintances. If you need further information or
    >> hawe wishings concerning the program, please do not hesistate to
    >> contact us:
    >>

    >I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, May 20, 2006
  6. Gendolff

    sid derra Guest

    "Bill Funk" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:56:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Gendolff wrote:
    >>>
    >>> With Everica you can compile a photo album of your pictures, and you
    >>> can add a voice comment to each picture, and then you can save the
    >>> album in one file and send it to your parents. They must only open it,
    >>> and they will see you on the photographs and hear your voice. In such
    >>> way you can share your emotions with your parents.
    >>>
    >>> We would be glad if the program will be useful for you and if you will
    >>> recommend it to your acquaintances. If you need further information or
    >>> hawe wishings concerning the program, please do not hesistate to
    >>> contact us:
    >>>

    >>I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    > Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    > When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    > package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    > normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    > no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    > Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    > --
    > Bill Funk
    > replace "g" with "a"

    174 now. seems like the email address isnt being verified either.
    download link: http://tinyurl.com/rd9rq

    sid derra, May 21, 2006
  7. Gendolff

    Gendolff Guest

    Gendolff, May 21, 2006
  8. Gendolff

    sid derra Guest

    "sid derra" <> wrote in message
    > "Bill Funk" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:56:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    >> Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    >> When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    >> package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    >> normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    >> no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    >> Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    >> --
    >> Bill Funk
    >> replace "g" with "a"

    > 174 now. seems like the email address isnt being verified either.
    > download link: http://tinyurl.com/rd9rq

    it's "free of charge", but they dont seem to supply a reg key - so its still
    only a 30-day eval.

    sid derra, May 21, 2006
  9. Gendolff

    Gendolff Guest

    i'm recieved reg-key...may be your e-mail don't working?

    Gendolff, May 21, 2006
  10. Gendolff

    sid derra Guest

    "Gendolff" <> wrote in message
    > i'm recieved reg-key...may be your e-mail don't working?

    hi gendolff
    i got an email. content:

    Hello, ___!

    Thank you for registration on Everica site (http://www.everica.com/).

    Your account data are as follows.

    E-mail: [___];

    Password: [___].

    no reg key.

    sid derra, May 21, 2006
  11. Gendolff

    Gendolff Guest

    i'm have an idea...i have an experiment with registration, when you
    write in e-mail "everica" or "everica.com" this registration don't
    working!

    Gendolff, May 21, 2006
  12. Gendolff

    sid derra Guest

    "Gendolff" <> wrote in message
    > i'm have an idea...i have an experiment with registration, when you
    > write in e-mail "everica" or "everica.com" this registration don't
    > working!

    i'm trying to follow here ;-)
    you should maybe take that feature(?) out, as it is a silly filter that
    wouldnt send me my regno.

    sid derra, May 21, 2006
  13. Gendolff

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:

    > On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:56:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Gendolff wrote:
    > >>
    > >> With Everica you can compile a photo album of your pictures, and you
    > >> can add a voice comment to each picture, and then you can save the
    > >> album in one file and send it to your parents. They must only open it,
    > >> and they will see you on the photographs and hear your voice. In such
    > >> way you can share your emotions with your parents.
    > >>
    > >> We would be glad if the program will be useful for you and if you will
    > >> recommend it to your acquaintances. If you need further information or
    > >> hawe wishings concerning the program, please do not hesistate to
    > >> contact us:
    > >>

    > >I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    > Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    > When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    > package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    > normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    > no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    > Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    > --
    > Bill Funk
    > replace "g" with "a"

    So we could be milked, to put it nicely

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2006
  14. Gendolff

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 00:25:35 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <> wrote:

    >Bill Funk wrote:
    >>
    >> On Sat, 20 May 2006 20:56:32 GMT, Paul Heslop
    >> <> wrote:

    >> >I'd like to know one thing, are you charging for this?

    >> Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    >> When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    >> package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    >> normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    >> no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    >> Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    >> --
    >> Bill Funk
    >> replace "g" with "a"

    >So we could be milked, to put it nicely

    We could.
    We could be hit by a milk truck, too. :-(
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, May 21, 2006
  15. Gendolff

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Bill Funk wrote:

    > On Sun, 21 May 2006 00:25:35 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >Bill Funk wrote:

    > >> Sort of. Maybe. For a while.
    > >> When I went to the site, there were 175 free copies of the software
    > >> package left, for those who registered. The registration asks the
    > >> normal questions (name, age, email, address, occupation, gender), but
    > >> no indication is given about what will be done with this info.
    > >> Without registration, cost is $27 (I assume US).
    > >> --
    > >> Bill Funk
    > >> replace "g" with "a"

    > >So we could be milked, to put it nicely

    > We could.
    > We could be hit by a milk truck, too. :-(
    > --
    > Bill Funk
    > replace "g" with "a"

    Damn, well YOU could, we don't have them any more :O)

    Paul Heslop, May 21, 2006