    Anyone else using their mobile GPRS notice this?

    --
    Beef is organically processed grass.

    Whalemeat is Yummy, Jan 15, 2008

  2. Whalemeat is Yummy

    Rhino Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:30:21 +1300, "Whalemeat is Yummy" <>
    wrote:

    >I use a mobile phone as my vodem and use to get about 380kbps.
    >
    >Recently I noticed it has dropped down to about 115kbps.
    >
    >Anyone else using their mobile GPRS notice this?

    I have been using my Vodafone 3G card all this week, as I am working
    away from the office. When connected via 3G I get 384kkbps. When
    connected via GPRS (when in North Canterbury recently) I normally
    achieve the thrilling speed of 57kbps :(

    Cheers, Rhino

    Rhino, Jan 16, 2008