    I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    told about the error.

    Can I expect a refund?
    Spencer, Jan 5, 2011

  2. On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:41:48 +1300, Spencer <> wrote:

    >In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
    >monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
    >I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
    >Where are the December and earlier figures?
    >Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
    >that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
    >
    >I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    >told about the error.
    >
    >Can I expect a refund?

    Indubitably. Moreover,it will be delivered by airborne pigs in tight
    formation.
    Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce, Jan 5, 2011

  3. Spencer

    PeeCee Guest

    On 5/01/2011 3:41 p.m., Spencer wrote:
    > In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
    > monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
    > I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
    > Where are the December and earlier figures?
    > Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
    > that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
    >
    > I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    > told about the error.
    >
    > Can I expect a refund?

    From 'Vodafone' !
    PeeCee, Jan 6, 2011
  4. Spencer

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-01-05, Spencer <> wrote:
    > In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
    > monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
    > I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
    > Where are the December and earlier figures?
    > Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
    > that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".
    >
    > I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    > told about the error.
    >
    > Can I expect a refund?

    No. You requested that your plan be upgraded. They have done as requested
    Gordon, Jan 7, 2011
  5. Spencer

    Donchano Guest

    On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:41:48 +1300, Spencer <> shouted
    from the highest rooftop:

    >Can I expect a refund?

    You can probably expect the same lame excuses, denial of
    responsibility and crap service we get from every major Kiwi
    corporate. Because incompetence/lack of responsibility is an integral
    part of our corporate culture and way of life.

    "If all else fails we could always export excuses because that's
    something we'll never run out of."

    - a NZ diplomat serving in the USA, 1974
    Donchano, Jan 7, 2011
  6. Spencer

    Matty F Guest

    On Jan 7, 6:40 pm, Gordon <> wrote:
    > On 2011-01-05, Spencer <> wrote:
    >
    > > In December Vodafone sent me an email to say that I had used all of my
    > > monthly broadband allowance and I was reverted to dialup speed.
    > > I dispute their analysis, but they show only the January usage figures.
    > > Where are the December and earlier figures?
    > > Currently there is a network issues message dated 24 Dec 2010 saying
    > > that "work is still continuing to correct the erroneous data usage".

    > > I telephoned to upgrade to another plan with twice the usage and was not
    > > told about the error.

    > > Can I expect a refund?

    > No. You requested that your plan be upgraded. They have done as requested

    He asked for an upgrade because they lied and said that he had
    exceeded his monthly usage. There is also a bug in their software so
    that he cannot check his December usage.
    Matty F, Jan 7, 2011