    jack Guest

    Seems tat this is now a total Con as it no longer available..

    Any one know what is going on...?

    jack, Jun 16, 2007

  2. jack

    Gordon Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:35:40 +1200, jack wrote:

    > Seems tat this is now a total Con as it no longer available..
    >

    > Any one know what is going on...?

    Woger, are you trying to make a call?

    Gordon, Jun 16, 2007

  3. jack

    Cima Guest

    wrote:

    >Seems tat this is now a total Con as it no longer available..
    >

    >Any one know what is going on...?

    Planned upgrade online profile - #019 error.

    Due to a planned upgrade to the online profile application, you will not be able
    to update your information and receive your $10.00 bonus credit. Click on the
    link below for more information & to stay informed.

    Question

    Customer Survey unplanned outage 14/06/07
    Answer

    We have received several examples where this service is still not working for
    some of our customers. We have our technicians working on this at the highest
    priority and hope to have this working as soon as possible.

    We again apologise for the inconvenience. For further updates please subscribe
    to the link below.

    Cima, Jun 16, 2007
  4. jack

    jack Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:45:32 +1200, Cima <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:35:40 +1200, jack <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>Seems tat this is now a total Con as it no longer available..
    >>

    >>Any one know what is going on...?
    >>

    >Planned upgrade online profile - #019 error.
    >
    >Due to a planned upgrade to the online profile application, you will not be able
    >to update your information and receive your $10.00 bonus credit. Click on the
    >link below for more information & to stay informed.

    > Question
    >

    >Customer Survey unplanned outage 14/06/07
    > Answer
    >

    >We have received several examples where this service is still not working for
    >some of our customers. We have our technicians working on this at the highest
    >priority and hope to have this working as soon as possible.
    >
    >We again apologise for the inconvenience. For further updates please subscribe
    >to the link below.

    Yes the link below needs what you had for breakfasts etc, not just a simple e-mail address.

    I have been told by Vodafone that its been down for weeks, but someone else tried to get the $10
    some months back and could not..

    jack, Jun 16, 2007
  5. jack

    thingy Guest

    jack wrote:
    > On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:45:32 +1200, Cima <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:35:40 +1200, jack <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>> Seems tat this is now a total Con as it no longer available..
    >>>

    >>> Any one know what is going on...?
    >>>

    >> Planned upgrade online profile - #019 error.
    >>
    >> Due to a planned upgrade to the online profile application, you will not be able
    >> to update your information and receive your $10.00 bonus credit. Click on the
    >> link below for more information & to stay informed.

    >> Question
    >>

    >> Customer Survey unplanned outage 14/06/07
    >> Answer
    >>

    >> We have received several examples where this service is still not working for
    >> some of our customers. We have our technicians working on this at the highest
    >> priority and hope to have this working as soon as possible.
    >>
    >> We again apologise for the inconvenience. For further updates please subscribe
    >> to the link below.

    > Yes the link below needs what you had for breakfasts etc, not just a simple e-mail address.
    >
    > I have been told by Vodafone that its been down for weeks, but someone else tried to get the $10
    > some months back and could not..

    This time round (I got a new pre-pay) I didnt bother with this "offer"
    and now I dont get spammed by their advertising crap....it was worth
    it........

    regards

    Thing

    thingy, Jun 19, 2007
  6. jack

    Richard Guest

    thingy wrote:

    > This time round (I got a new pre-pay) I didnt bother with this "offer"
    > and now I dont get spammed by their advertising crap....it was worth

    Sorry? You gave them _real_ information?

    Richard, Jun 19, 2007