    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

    DaveG, Jun 23, 2003

  2. DaveG

    °Mike° Guest

    It's italian, and it's literal meaning is 'voice'.

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:33:02 +0100, in
    <bd5lcj$u7k$>
    DaveG scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2003

  3. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > It's italian, and it's literal meaning is 'voice'.

    OK thanks,that's what Google says(to me) but then,in what
    context(meaning) are these Brazilian vocalists using the word voce?
    It must mean "vocalize" or sing,no?
    eg:songs here-
    http://tinyurl.com/eznr

    --
    ATB-DaveG

    To see a World in a Grain of Sand

    DaveG, Jun 23, 2003
  4. DaveG

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:02:12 +0100, in
    <bd5n38$v7u$>
    DaveG scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> It's italian, and it's literal meaning is 'voice'.
    >>

    >OK thanks,that's what Google says(to me) but then,in what
    >context(meaning) are these Brazilian vocalists using the word voce?
    >It must mean "vocalize" or sing,no?
    >eg:songs here-
    >http://tinyurl.com/eznr

    Ah, that's Portugese; there doesn't seem to be a
    meaning (that I can find), for 'voce' in Portugese.

    The only thing I can think of, is that it may signify
    a vocal piece, no?

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 23, 2003
  5. DaveG

    DaveG Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 03:02:12 +0100, in
    > <bd5n38$v7u$>
    > DaveG scrawled:
    >

    > >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > >> It's italian, and it's literal meaning is 'voice'.
    > >>

    > >OK thanks,that's what Google says(to me) but then,in what
    > >context(meaning) are these Brazilian vocalists using the word voce?
    > >It must mean "vocalize" or sing,no?
    > >eg:songs here-
    > >http://tinyurl.com/eznr

    > Ah, that's Portugese; there doesn't seem to be a
    > meaning (that I can find), for 'voce' in Portugese.
    >
    > The only thing I can think of, is that it may signify
    > a vocal piece, no?

    Portugese?
    Thanks for that.
    I'll gamble that it means "sing".
    Check out the soundtrack to "Woman On Top"(the film featuring the
    wonderful Penelope Cruz)there is some great music on the OST,one of
    the tracks is simply titled "Voce"(complete with accent of
    course)-Vothe,Vo-che!
    The film is good also,in a "feel good" aspect.

    DaveG, Jun 23, 2003