    Thanx,
    Rob

    , Jul 26, 2005

  2. Baz Guest

    Try renaming it.

    Baz, Jul 26, 2005

  3. sunny Guest

    I konw a software named WinAVI Video Conveter can make a best conversion,
    maybe you can have a try of it.Once your source files can make normal play
    by the Windows Media Player,it will can be converted to the MPEG format
    by the product,and it has a zealous support service.It's home page is
    www.winavi.com

    sunny, Jul 26, 2005
  4. Guest

    tried that - no luck :(
    it woudln't open in any application - file format not recognised.

    , Jul 26, 2005