    software adequate?
    Thanks
    Don

    Don, Aug 23, 2005

  2. Don

    Miles Ahead Guest

    On 23 Aug 2005 12:13:02 -0700, "Don" <> wrote:

    >I have some regular music CDs, I
    >wanted to combine them on a dvd for long playing without switching

    You seem to be going about it the hard way. If your stand-alone
    DVD player doesn't play mp3 or wma audio you should prolly get
    a new one. Nowadays a $70 DVD player(or cheaper) plays nearly
    all formats. So just rip you audio CDs to mp3 and burn a data DVD
    with all the mp3 files on it. My DVD player is about 4 years old now
    I think and it plays data DVD with mp3 files on it.

    Miles Ahead, Aug 23, 2005