    Could anyone please tell me what is the simplest way, without
    losing any quality, to do this? Thank you.
    - giovanni

    giovanni, Jun 24, 2006

  2. giovanni

    Netmask Guest

    "giovanni" <> wrote in message
    news:Rb1ng.84760$IK3.57258@pd7tw1no...
    >I have recorded soccer games from my tv with Sony gx315 and I would like to
    >take portions from each and burn them together in one dvd (or more if
    >necessary). The problem is that I have 2 folders (video rm & video ts) with
    >a bunch of files which don't show anything, especially since I cannot play
    >them in my pc.
    >
    > Could anyone please tell me what is the simplest way, without losing any
    > quality, to do this? Thank you.
    > - giovanni

    Look for the files with the .vob suffix, they are the video mpeg files.
    Import these files (only) into your mpeg editor or DVD authoring program
    like NeroVisionExpress and make a DVD then burn it in NeroExpress

    Netmask, Jun 24, 2006

  3. giovanni

    giovanni Guest

    Thanks for your help, Netmask. I will try it.
    Cheers, - Giovanni.

    giovanni, Jun 24, 2006