VNC Help Needed. BAD!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by xfile102, Feb 9, 2009.

  1. xfile102

    xfile102

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Ok, I am new, and would like to tap the vast experience on this board for assistance.

    I am using RealVNC Enterprise. I have it configured as follows:

    • Configuration Settings
    • Security
      VNC Password Authentication Enabled​
      Encryption Always On​
      Guest Login Disabled​
    • Connections
      Accept Connections on Port 5900​
      Serve Java Viewer on Port 5800​
      Disconnect idle Clients after 3600 Seconds​
    • Inputs
      All Boxes Checked except for "Disable Local Inputs"​

    I also have my Linksys Router setup to forward these ports also.

    I have all of the aforementioned Ports open in Windows Firewall, and yet, every time I go to connect from my Laptop, I get a Timed Out Error. I cannot figure this out and could use some advice. I can supply screen shots as well if it would help. Just PM me.
    xfile102, Feb 9, 2009