    If step-by-step instructions can be offered, that would be great!!

    Regards,

    Spiros
    Spiros, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Spiros

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    Just make sure both of your OS belongs to the same subnet. Also, bind both
    OS to the same network adapter. Then ping each other. I have been this all
    the while and no problem.

    It is best to run VMWARE on a Win2k/XP/2k3 host.

    Guan Foo Wah, Sep 16, 2004

  3. Spiros

    Dragon Guest

    Open up VMWare. Goto Help. One of the only 4 topics is "Configuring Virtual
    Networking Options". It shows very detailed information regarding how to
    setup networking.

    HTH

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2004
  4. Spiros

    Arie de Haan Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I'm wondering if you guys know how to setup VMWARE so both OS's can
    > communicate with eachother and be networked with eachother?
    >
    > If step-by-step instructions can be offered, that would be great!!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Spiros

    Did you now that VMWARE has a newserver ?? it is called news.vmware.com

    and what does this have to do with mcse exams??

    --
    Greetz,

    Arie
    This posting is provide "AS IS" with no guarantees, warranties, rigths
    etc.
    Arie de Haan, Sep 16, 2004
  5. Spiros

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Arie de Haan <>
    spewed in news:MPG.1bb3b286be1211f89896de@207.46.248.16:

    > news.vmware.com

    which does require a password....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  6. Spiros

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > babbling on and on again Arie de Haan <>
    > spewed in news:MPG.1bb3b286be1211f89896de@207.46.248.16:
    >
    > > news.vmware.com
    > >

    > which does require a password....
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    No in fact, it doesn't.
    ImhoTech, Sep 16, 2004
  7. Spiros

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "ImhoTech" <> spewed in

    > "Neil" <> wrote in message
    >> babbling on and on again Arie de Haan
    >> <> spewed in
    >>
    >> > news.vmware.com
    >> >

    >> which does require a password....
    >>
    >> --
    >> Neil MCNGP #30
    >> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

    > No in fact, it doesn't.

    oops, misconfigured news reader...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 16, 2004
  8. Spiros

    Rex Tincher Guest

    On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:24:45 +0200, Arie de Haan
    <> wrote:

    <snip>
    >and what does this have to do with mcse exams??

    vmware is very handy when you are studying domains and networking but
    you only have one computer.
    --
    Marketing on the Internet without spamming:
    http://www.tincher.to/
    Rex Tincher, Sep 18, 2004
  9. Spiros

    salas49 Guest

    HI. if anyone has CCNP for the CBT NUGGETS for sale please email to me.

    salas49, Oct 5, 2004