VMM(12) 0E : Error when clicking on 'start button' ?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Morph, Dec 8, 2004.

  1. Morph

    Morph Guest

    VMM(12) + 00004C3C Error: 0E: 0028 : C0279C3C is the error I keep getting
    when i click on my 'start button',
    I have tried many forums over the last day or 2, (Since problem started)..I
    have not seen any answers, but i have seen similar people with the same type
    of VMM(12) problem....Considering I have not added anything or don anything
    to my system, I am puzzled why it is crashing, all the time,..or going to
    that Blue Errror Screen.. with the CTRL + DEL to start your Computer
    screen,..You know the 1.
    I am running on windowsME with an Intel Celeron 333mhz proc....I am trying
    to give out as much info as possible, as i have been given a hard time in
    the past for not giving enough info out , so I hope someone can tell me why
    this is happening.?
    Even better, how to fix it..NO I have not added or Removed anything since
    or while it was working OKay.
    All the Best, and thank you, FRED / Morph

    ---
    Morph, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Morph

    Thor Guest

    sounds like your registry is corrupt. Boot to a WinME startup disk (if you
    don't have one, go to www.bootdisk.com and download a WinME bootdisk
    creator) and run

    c:\windows\command\scanreg /fix

    See if that helps.