vm 2.1/3.9/4/4.3/4.6 now cheap!!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by brayan, Mar 2, 2007.

  1. brayan

    brayan Guest

    Hi,
    We are offering full functional voip billing software which is lates
    and all modules
    Is complete there. Deferent type’s of soft ware like-V
    (2.1-3.9-4.05-4.03-4.6) SM, MVTS, vps, ALEPO, PORTA ONE, and TALIKIN
    SIP etc also available with us. With voip related all kinds of fil
    with cheap price&100% workable guarantee.
    Here some futures of our software:

    Key features:
    I) High call capacity,
    II) Unlimited rate table,
    III) Real time monitoring& alerts
    IV) Multiple authentication methods,
    V) Advanced management of calling cards
    VI) Selection of call legs for billing purposes,
    VII) Comprehensive reporting
    VIII) Standard voice billing functional

    Billing and rating features:
    I) Ability to define call legs for billing purposes,
    II) Support for prepaid and postpaid billing models,
    III) Full support for radius billing signals,
    IV) Unlimited number of rate tables,
    V) Initial time, maintenance, and other charges per call,
    VI) Management of rating increments,
    VII) Management of rating increments,
    VIII) Management of call time and per call adjustments,
    IX) Automated import of provider rates

    CRM Features:
    I) Support for multiple languages on the CRM,
    II) Choice of multiple CRM templates
    III) History of successful/unsuccessful calls,
    IV) Enable/disable display of ANI/Caller ID on the CRM,
    V) Monthly statements to users via email
    VI) Email notifications to users when they register,
    VII) Purchase time, change password, etc

    Calling Plan Features:
    I) Support for standard calling plans (no roll-over minutes)
    II) Support for standard calling plans (no roll-over minutes)
    Top 10 Optional Features:
    I) Managed service ,
    II) Calling plans,
    III) Custom service billing
    IV) Peak /off-peak billing,
    V) Flag fall billing,
    VI) Progressive billing,
    VII) Rate switching,
    VIII) Number expecting,
    IX) Discount credit time,
    X) Special number billing

    here we illuminate about voip billing shortly but it’s a complet
    solution for your voip
    Business. So don’t be late, just contact me for our customizin
    relation. Hope that you
    will Purchase time satisfy with our service. Looking forward to hearin
    from you soon! You may reach
    me throw the following:

    LIVE CHAT
    MSN