    www.KnightLanguages.com
    The Foreign Language Supersite including Bibles, Masses, Holy Rosaries
    and Prayers

    DVDfanatico, Jan 23, 2006

  2. DVDfanatico <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > VLC (www.videolan.com) is a great DVD player for computers and it is
    > also a region free player.
    >
    > I'm trying to figure out how to get mouse controls with it while
    > watching a DVD. For a while I could just right click on my MiniMac
    > mouse and it would bring up a menu with all the controls. Now when I
    > click on the mouse, the controls don't show up. Any idea how to get
    > them back?

    Apple+Shift+C?
    --
    UFV:Che fai, rubi?(DVD)/Simpathy for Mr. Vengeance.avi
    Ricomincio da capo(DVD)/Il laureato(DVD)/Una botta di

    un fake di Alberto, Jan 23, 2006

  3. DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico Guest

    I use a Windows Logitech keuboard and it doesn't have an "Apple" key.
    Does anyone know how to make the VLC DVD control menus show up with the
    mouse using a Windows keyboard and mouse?

    Grazie.
    DVDfanatico
    www.KnightLanguages.com
    The Foreign Language Supersite inlcuding Bibles, Masses, Holy Rosaries
    and Prayers

    DVDfanatico, Jan 25, 2006