    these issues?

    TIA,

    , Jan 12, 2006

  2. Guest

    I appreciate your reply.

    i can usually understand what the deal is, but i am totally confused!
    lol was there a conclusion to this?

    , Jan 12, 2006

  3. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >i can usually understand what the deal is, but i am totally confused!
    >lol was there a conclusion to this?

    The conclusion was "You don't need a VLAN for the VPN pool IPs
    because you don't have any of them living inside your network."

    As far as the your network is considered, the IPs in the VPN pool are
    "outside" addresses, just like the IP for google.com.

    If you have allocated your VPN pool IPs from your public IP space,
    you are wasting public IP space ;-) and also you would likely have
    routing problems if you did that.

    Walter Roberson, Jan 13, 2006