    My sister bought this camera and it seems a little complicated. Also,
    how can you get photos developed without a memory card?

    Thanks

    tonita, Mar 16, 2006

  2. tonita

    MrB Guest

    You can upload the files to a photo processor (Costco, Ritz Camera, and
    numerous others) and they will do the rest. With Costco, you can have them
    mailed to you or pick them up within an hour. I haven't tried others.

    MrB, Mar 17, 2006

  3. tonita

    Jim Guest

    On 2006-03-16 18:56:38 -0500, "tonita" <> said:

    > My sister bought this camera and it seems a little complicated. Also,
    > how can you get photos developed without a memory card?
    >
    > Thanks

    You can also transfer the photos to your PC nad copy them to a CD. Many
    photoprocessing operatons will accept photos on CD.s Althought with
    16 MB of on board memory, i thinke you will be in the market for an SD
    memory card. Even a small 64mb or 128mb card will greatly enhance the
    amount you can record without running back to your PC. The manual
    makes no mention of SD card requirements, so I don't think you will
    need one of the high end expensive ones.

    --
    Jim <jen....not....home..remvdots...@....yahoo

    Jim, Apr 22, 2006