    If I need a commercial version, what is lowest version that would be suitable?

    Thanks

    Peter Wade

    Peter Wade, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Peter Wade

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    March 12, 2005

    To be safe, I would not use the 2005 version for the
    2003 exams. This is influenced mainly because they have
    not be released commercially and also because they might
    work differently. The Standard edition of 2003 should be
    almost all you need to pass the tests. It doesn't have
    all the features of the Professional edition, but it is
    1/13 of the price if you don't mind not having about one
    or two conveniences! You should be able to get the
    Standard edition for about $110. The problem when I tried
    to buy it was I had to go to 9 stores to find any version
    of VS .Net at all! Wish you luck and have a great day!

    Joseph MCAD

    work for MCAD with C#
    >using the Free Express verisons of C#, SQL Server

    and .NET Framework or would

    Joseph MCAD, Mar 13, 2005