    you please let me know.

    Thanks

    Viji

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Guest

    Sarang Datye Guest

    Hi,

    The exam 175 would be of 2 hours duration. you will get
    approx 60 - 70 question or sometimes lesser than that.

    Don't spend too much time on one question. It's agood
    idea to read the answers first and then hit the question.
    That way you tend to read the question from the answers
    point of view.

    Best of luck.
    Sarang Datye
    MCSD.NET

    Sarang Datye, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I disagree, if you know your stuff and read the question
    first then you should already have an idea of what the
    answer should be.

    Guest, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Guest

    Jay Walters Guest

    I disagree, if you know your stuff you don't even need to
    take the exam :p

    Jay Walters, Dec 8, 2003
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hmmm, an interesting way of getting certified ?

    (rhetorical question !)

    Guest, Dec 9, 2003