    Cheers,

    --
    SharkSYA
    SharkSYA, Mar 1, 2004

  2. SharkSYA

    Larry Linson Guest

    Office 2000 Developer Edition will, I think, do it. Office 97 Developer
    Edition, if you want to go back that far and deal with some issues of later
    versions on the machine with the 97 runtime causing problems. With either,
    of course, you deny yourself any features that are specific to later
    versions but that probably won't be too burdensome. You can't get these from
    Microsoft any more, but you might be able to find them on one of the online
    auction sites.

    Larry Linson
    Microsoft Access MVP

    "SharkSYA" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Hoping somebody can help. We have Visual Studio Tools which includes MS
    > Access Developer Extensions which means we can easily turn access

    databases
    > into stand alone apps. Unfortunately, it only works on the Windows2000 &

    XP

    Larry Linson, Mar 2, 2004

  3. SharkSYA

    SharkSYA Guest