    Thanks a lot!

    JJ

    , Jan 15, 2004

  2. Guest Guest

    You need XP pro or Win2000 - XP home won't work for web
    apps or web services.

    seems

    Guest, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Guest Guest

    Thank you!

    Guest, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Eric Guest

    Whidbey will work on XP home. It comes with it's own web server (based
    on Cassini from http://asp.net

    You could start learning ASP.NET by using the free Web Matrix tool from
    this web site.

    Eric, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Geetha Guest

    Hi
    I had the same problem. I got Windows Xp Pro Upgrade and
    installed in my XP home edition. It's fine and IIS is
    running without any problem. Better to get that one.
    Thanks

    Geetha, Jan 19, 2004
  6. Eric Guest

    I didn't know there was an upgrade to XP Pro. I agree that it would be
    the best choice. IIS is the Web server you need to know for production,
    so you should learn with it, also.

    Eric, Jan 20, 2004