    2003. ???
    --
    challenge
    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tMjAwNg==?=, Mar 14, 2006

  2. Current MCSD examinations are focused on .Net 1.1 and VS 2003.

    For .Net 2.0 and VS 2005 examinations are yet to made available for general
    public and the pattern is also charged. MS is concentrating on area
    specialization in new format
    --
    Rgds,

    Sans Tech

    (Ask Sans for Knowledge Sharing)

    =?Utf-8?B?U2Fuc1RlY2g=?=, Mar 15, 2006

  3. Is it going to be availlable to public soon ? end of 2006 ? Should I just
    wait or take what they have now ?
    --
    challenge

    =?Utf-8?B?VG9tMjAwNg==?=, Mar 21, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VG9tMjAwNg==?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    Try http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.asp

    The above site will give you all the required information on Microsoft
    certifications.

    In terms of waiting for the new exams, or going for the MCAD/MCSD track this
    depends on you. Do you have the skills to pass them now? Do you currently
    use .NET 1.1, .NET 2.0 or both. Do you seek new employment working on .NET
    2.0 or .NET 1.1?

    Food for thought!

    Good luck
    Simon.