    how after the first disk is finished installing the setup wizard ask for the
    CD called"ENU disk 1" I'm very confused because the first disk is in the
    drive already. I've tried putting the second disk in with no change.
    Celtic, Aug 13, 2008

  2. Celtic

    kenklec Guest

    Hopefully by know you were able to find an answer. I did a search on some of
    the error terms and found :

    To install VS2005Pro you have to...: 1. Copy content of VS2005Pro to HDD 2.
    Copy content of DISK2 to DISK1 - Overwrite any matching files 3. Copy
    original DISK1/Setup/Setup.SDB to the same location on HDD 4. Run install
    from DISK1 on your HDD Good luck, Boreman.

    kenklec, Sep 7, 2008