  1. When are the actual .Net 2.0 certifications are expected to start. I am not
    thinking of beta exams but the actual release certifications.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF5YWRoYXJpIEd1bmF3YXJkYW5h?=, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Feb. 28, 2006

    I believe on the exam objectives page under the exam news, the dates are
    typically about April & maybe May.

    Can't quite remember though, so you might want to check:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-NNN.asp
    -where replace NNN with the last 3 digits of the exam #

    --

    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

    Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/