  1. Plz if anybody knows, tell me when Microsoft will release final version of
    Visual studio 2005.
    i searched microsoft site but didnt find my answer.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQobXllbWFpbDooc2FlaWRfbWNwQHlhaG9v, Apr 25, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQobXllbWFpbDooc2FlaWRfbWNwQHlhaG9v

    RockyH Guest

    Saeid(myemail:() wrote:
    > Plz if anybody knows, tell me when Microsoft will release final version of
    > Visual studio 2005.
    > i searched microsoft site but didnt find my answer.

    Figure around Aug or Sept this year.

    RockyH, Apr 25, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2FlaWQobXllbWFpbDooc2FlaWRfbWNwQHlhaG9v

    Saga Guest

    Emphasis on "this year" <g>

    Saga

    Saga, Apr 29, 2005
  4. I attended a demo of Team System VS 2005 this week and they stated 4th
    quarter this year (December most likely). It definitely has some cool new
    features.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhlRG9va2llTWFu?=, May 12, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhlRG9va2llTWFu?=, May 12, 2005