    Miguel Guest

    Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
    their experience was like. . . .

    Miguel, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Miguel

    Bret Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 23:53:20 +1200, "Miguel" <>
    wrote:

    >Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
    >their experience was like. . . .

    Slow and forgetful.

    Bret, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Miguel

    grum Guest

    "Miguel" <> wrote in message
    > Just wanting to hear if anyone has dealt with the above company and what
    > their experience was like. . . .

    Superb - they took my word over the phone that my new Philips 17" monitor
    did in fact have a pixel defect (yes, ONE defect), and then agreed to
    courier out a replacement, on the basis that when it arrived I would call
    them to collect the defective unit. This meant I wasn't without a monitor at
    all, and they trusted me to have both monitors for a short while. I couldn't
    have been more satisfied.

    grum, Jul 12, 2005