Visual Fox Pro help

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by I squirt a lot, Dec 9, 2008.

  1. what is this? VFP? could sumone excplaine
    I squirt a lot, Dec 9, 2008

  2. If you can't visually look at a woman, and tell whether she is a fox or not,
    then there is something really wrong with you and you are beyond anyone's
    help. I think most normal men are visual fox pros.

    Microsoft used to offer two exams, 70-155 and 70-156, for Fox Pro, but not
    anymore. You can comfort yourself in the knowledge that it lasted longer than
    the much better Microsoft Fortran, which never even got an exam.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Dec 11, 2008

  3. hhaha funny mNA

    I squirt a lot, Dec 11, 2008
  4. I squirt a lot

    John R Guest

    > If you can't visually look at a woman, and tell whether she is a fox or
    > not,
    > then there is something really wrong with you and you are beyond anyone's
    > help. I think most normal men are visual fox pros.

    Especially Steve Priest, Andy Scott, Mick Tucker, and Brian Connolly.

    Well, at least when the fox was on the run :)

    John R.
    John R, Dec 11, 2008
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF!?!?!?!?

    I squirt a lot, Dec 12, 2008
  6. I squirt a lot

    John R Guest

    "I squirt a lot" <> wrote in message
    > AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF!?!?!?!?

    > "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote in message
    >>> If you can't visually look at a woman, and tell whether she is a fox or
    >>> not,
    >>> then there is something really wrong with you and you are beyond
    >>> anyone's
    >>> help. I think most normal men are visual fox pros.
    >>>

    >> Especially Steve Priest, Andy Scott, Mick Tucker, and Brian Connolly.
    >>
    >> Well, at least when the fox was on the run :)

    If I have to draw you a road-map, it's obviously lost on you.
    I'll give you a hint.... Sweeeeeet

    John R.
    John R, Dec 12, 2008