    Can you help please.

    Regards.

    Brendan McCarthy
    Brendan McCarthy, Mar 2, 2004

  2. Brendan McCarthy

    °Mike° Guest

    Have you had your eyes checked? Changed your
    glasses? Changed the font? Cleaned the screen?

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 23:16:59 -0000, in
    <UB81c.5331$>
    Brendan McCarthy scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Brendan McCarthy

    Mike245 Guest

    Brendan McCarthy wrote:

    > My Computer is just a few months old - Dimentions 2400 MSXP. Recently the
    > visual letters / characters are intermittantly faint on the screen ( similar
    > to a photocopier running out of ink when certain letters are fainter than
    > others ) . It is getting worse and is now very difficult to read the text on
    > the screen.

    Make sure the cable is connected tightly in the back on the computer.
    If so call your vendor, sounds like a dying monitor.

    --
    Mike
    Block Banner Ads Now
    Mike245, Mar 3, 2004