Visual CertExam Suite: A New Test Engine for IT Certification

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by David Johnson, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. 07/13/2004 - Visual CertExam Sofware released Visual CertExam Suite
    1.0, a test engine designed specifically for certification exam
    preparation.

    Visual CertExam Suite is a test engine designed specifically for
    certification exam preparation. It lets you create, edit and take
    practice exams in an environment very similar to the real exam. Visual
    CertExam Suite includes two applications: Visual CertExam Designer and
    Visual CertExam Manager.

    Visual CertExam Designer allows you to create and edit your own
    professional practice exams. It is designed, first of all, for authors
    involved in practice exam development. The application supports most
    of the question types used in certification exams and allows you to
    work on an exam using the intuitive user interface. Besides, the
    question preview feature lets the author see exactly how the question
    will appear during the examination.

    Visual CertExam Manager is designed for taking exams created with
    Visual CertExam Designer. The application interface provides the most
    realistic simulation of the real certification exam. Flexible
    examination mode settings (which can be password-protected from
    unauthorized change) make it possible to use Visual CertExam Manager
    not only for self-preparation, but also for giving practice exams to
    students in classrooms.

    Visual CertExam Suite primary features:

    - The most realistic certification exam simulation.
    - You can work with most of the question types used in certification
    exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and
    Shot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and
    Connect).
    - Ability to create a case study based exams.
    - The question preview feature allows the author see exactly how a
    question will appear during an examination.
    - Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and
    alignment.
    - All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that
    simplifies copying and distribution of created exams.
    - Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
    - You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam
    Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the
    exam data.

    For more information, see www.visualcertexam.com
    David Johnson, Jul 13, 2004

  2. David Johnson

    Guest Guest

    p-off david we dont care in here,

    Guest, Jul 13, 2004

  3. WHERE CAN I BE DOWNLOADING DUMPS FOR THIS

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  4. David Johnson

    Neil Guest

    (David Johnson) wrote in

    > 07/13/2004 - Visual CertExam Sofware released Visual CertExam Suite
    > 1.0, a test engine designed specifically for certification exam
    > preparation.

    <snipage of all de crap>

    please spam SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

    Ping John Eddy! Mr. Eddy, I have a caller on line one!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 13, 2004
  5. David Johnson

    Consultant Guest

    yes sir, master frisbee, sir

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004