    problem is only when, when i display report second times
    without closing progrlam
    thx in advance
    Satya Priya, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Satya Priya

    zeus Guest

    I think it is in wrong newsgroup. And your Crystal Report Version seems
    to need the upgrade. Oh well...

    First, check whether you close all the connections after the query. And
    open before the new query, Actually, you can open the connections, while
    doing multiple query but I prefer open and close after each query. Each
    design has its own merits and demerits though especially, if your system
    is distributed, open and close the query only one time might be better
    idea.

    Second, check whether you initialize properly or not. The best would be
    flush everything before the query so that when you make the second
    query, all the values made in the first query are flush and properly
    initialized.

    HTH

    zeus, Apr 22, 2004