VISUAL BASIC CDS

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by RippedOffStockTrader@gmail.com, Dec 24, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Re: (FRAUD SPAMMER) VISUAL BASIC CDS

    THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since
    he has my money, I have not heard from him. Shipping was supposed to
    take 5 days and it has not been 15 days and he has not even returned my
    email requests. He is supposed to be in Greece and has many email
    addresses that change regularly but currently answers to
    kashumoto_tokugawato and his email addresses are ;
    ; . He ONLY accepts Western Union or
    MONEYGRAM which is sent to this name and address in Greece as follows .
    .. .
    * NAME : VAGGELIS *
    * FAMILY NAME : VOLWTAS *
    * ADDRESS : 1 GALINIS *
    * ZIP CODE : 22350 *
    * CITY : KAMMENA VOURLA *
    * COUNTRY : GREECE

    I have made contact with the Greek Consulate but holidays are slowing
    down any action there. BEWARE. He posts these lists all over the
    internet so beware of these names or even though they will probably
    change after this, beware of buying anything with a ".gr" indicating an
    email originating from Greece. He is giving his country a bad name.

    Do a search for Astra35 and you will see the number of people he has
    ripped off. Wish I had looked first.BEWARE. HE NEVER INTENDS TO SEND
    YOU ANYTHING.
    , Dec 24, 2006

  3. doS Guest

    Re: (FRAUD SPAMMER) VISUAL BASIC CDS

    and you appear to be an IdIot

    doS, Dec 24, 2006
  4. Mara Guest

    On 24 Dec 2006 13:24:53 -0800, wrote:

    >THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD.

    Meet Artie.

    http://www.themidden.co.uk/artie/1.html

    <snip Artie's usual MO>

    --
    A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
    store saying "There's something wrong with it.  I keep hitting my
    Mara, Dec 24, 2006
  5. Re: (FRAUD SPAMMER) VISUAL BASIC CDS

    <> wrote in message
    > THIS GUY APPEARS TO BE A FRAUD. I have ordered from this guy AND since
    > he has my money, I have not heard from him. Shipping was supposed to
    > take 5 days and it has not been 15 days and he has not even returned my
    > email requests. He is supposed to be in Greece and has many email
    > addresses that change regularly but currently answers to
    > kashumoto_tokugawato and his email addresses are ;
    > ; . He ONLY accepts Western Union or
    > MONEYGRAM which is sent to this name and address in Greece as follows .
    > . .
    > * NAME : VAGGELIS *
    > * FAMILY NAME : VOLWTAS *
    > * ADDRESS : 1 GALINIS *
    > * ZIP CODE : 22350 *
    > * CITY : KAMMENA VOURLA *
    > * COUNTRY : GREECE
    >
    > I have made contact with the Greek Consulate but holidays are slowing
    > down any action there. BEWARE. He posts these lists all over the
    > internet so beware of these names or even though they will probably
    > change after this, beware of buying anything with a ".gr" indicating an
    > email originating from Greece. He is giving his country a bad name.
    >
    > Do a search for Astra35 and you will see the number of people he has
    > ripped off. Wish I had looked first.BEWARE. HE NEVER INTENDS TO SEND
    > YOU ANYTHING.

    My heart goes out to you sir. You're doing the right thing by contacting the
    Greek Consulate. How much money did you lose to this CROOK?

    Wereo_SUPREME, Dec 25, 2006