Visual Basic 5

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, May 14, 2005.

  1. Anyone know where I can buy a copy of the program ?

    Anyone got a copy they no longer need or want ?
    lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz, May 14, 2005

  2. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    xray spex Guest

    xray spex, May 14, 2005

  3. lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz

    steven Guest

    On Sun, 15 May 2005 09:02:47 +1200, xray spex wrote:

    > <lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know where I can buy a copy of the program ?
    >>
    >> Anyone got a copy they no longer need or want ?

    > Have you checked out the free express edtion version of VB ?
    > http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/vbasic/default.aspx

    thats vb.net - or more precicely vb.net 2.0

    you might have some luck contacting microsoft for an older release, bar
    that getting in contact with the new zealand .net user group, there are a
    few ex vb developers there, they might be able to point you in the right
    direction..

    www.dot.net.nz
    --
    Steven H (.net geek)