VistaBootPro 3.2 final released

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2007.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Carlos:
    Thank you. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64
    Office Prof. Plus 2007
    "Carlos" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > VistaBootPro has finally been released.
    > http://www.pro-networks.org/vistabootpro/
    > Version is 3.2
    > Carlos
    Dennis Pack, Apr 28, 2007

  3. I just ran it on my XP Pro x64/Vista Ultimate x64 testbox that I used all
    during beta testing. The BCD store had become so munged up that VBPro 3.1
    errored out trying to read it. VBPro 3.2 not only reads it, it cleaned out
    every single bit of trash. It does a beautiful job. I really recommend
    this program. They did a super job.

    --
    Colin Barnhorst
    MVP Virtual Machine
    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 28, 2007
  4. Glad to hear that, Colin.
    Just for testing, I installed VBP 3.2 on my notebook which has Windows XP
    32-bit and no other OS.
    I Could not get it to run because it would tell me that I needed
    Administrator privileges.
    I WAS actually logged in as an Admin with passord but it refused to run.
    I finally uninstalled it.
    No big deal 'cause I ain't got no Vista installed there.
    You might ask what was I trying to test if Vista was not there.
    Well... Vista rc1 x86 was there and there is this leftover of the "Boot"
    folder which I cannot delete.
    I just wanted to see if VistaBootPro could do something about it.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2007
  5. Carlos,

    Why don't you post this to the developed programs forum at
    http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/forum-185.html? I have gotten amazing
    help there in the past.

    Colin

    --
    Colin Barnhorst
    MVP Virtual Machine

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 28, 2007
  6. Colin:
    I will do that.
    I installed VBP3.1beta and that version has not got that "Administrator
    rights" problem.
    So, it is a VBP3.2 issue.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Whenever I user VBP 3.1 it tells me that there is a problem, Vista is
    supposed to be installed on the computer and isn't. Problem is it is
    installed on Vista and it is the only OS on this machine. Hope 3.2 is
    better.

    John Barnes, Apr 28, 2007
  8. I am impressed with the improvements in 3.2.0.

    --
    Colin Barnhorst
    MVP Virtual Machine

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 28, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

    John Barnes Guest

    V 3.2 still has the same problem.

    John Barnes, Apr 28, 2007
  10. Hmmm. I've been using EasyBCD for months now. It's seemed a good deal more
    stable than some of the iterations of VBP.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 28, 2007
  11. Yes, it does have it.
    It is funny that they haven't figured it out already.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 28, 2007