    compatible with other equipment, and it’s supposed to be an upgrade from the
    XP program that is being used by state agencies, and it’s not.”

    http://www.tcmagazine.com/comments.php?shownews=25614&catid=6
    Woger, Apr 3, 2009

  2. Here's
    <http://garywiz.typepad.com/trial_by_fire/2006/03/windows_vista_p.html> a
    piece from the early days of Vista, written by someone with first-hand
    experience of what it's like when a product that dominates its market ends
    up being so complex and unwieldy that it runs itself into the ground.

    A lot of people were hoping that Windows 7 would be different, but
    Microsoft's ongoing revenue-grasping tactics (too many editions, plus the
    unbelievable Starter Edition) are rapidly turning it into more of the same.
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Apr 3, 2009

    Fans of both XP AND creationism <http://government.zdnet.com/?p=4535> ...
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Apr 4, 2009