    Torrey Lauer
    Modern Travel Services / Rainbow Sky Travel
    moderntravel d.01t net / RainbowSkyTravel d.01t com

    Torrey Lauer, Dec 31, 2005

  2. No idea about the HP but I can't get the i560 driver for the Canon inkjet
    which will work happily in Vista 64 to work in x64.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Dec 31, 2005

  3. Torrey Lauer

    Torrey Lauer Guest

    Would you mind looking in Vista x64 to see if there is a driver for hp
    laserjet 1000 and/or laserjet 1100? I would love to be able to get my
    printer working. Unfortunately, I don't have access to Vista x64.

    If you can, you could e-mail me the file, if you don't mind to torrey a.1t
    moderntravel d.10t net.

    Thanks!

    Torrey Lauer, Dec 31, 2005
  4. Torrey Lauer wrote:

    >Would you mind looking in Vista x64 to see if there is a driver for hp
    >laserjet 1000 and/or laserjet 1100? I would love to be able to get my
    >printer working. Unfortunately, I don't have access to Vista x64.
    >
    >If you can, you could e-mail me the file, if you don't mind to torrey a.1t
    >moderntravel d.10t net.

    Um, my copy of XP x64 has a printer driver for the LaserJet 1100, but not
    for the 1000. But LJ drivers are almost all a superset of the really old
    LJ drivers (eg LaserJet, LaserJet III), both of which are listed in x64
    (here at least).

    Unfortunately for me, I have an Epson Stylus Photo 950, which is not
    currently support by Epson, nor could they suggest an alternative,
    downgrade driver. So I have to keep some 32-bit machines (or possibly VMs
    - haven't tried that yet) around for the time being so I can print.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Jan 1, 2006