    installing Vista Ultimate x64 (used Windows SIM to create and verify the
    file), any one can explain why?

    Thanks
    Stone Chen, Apr 30, 2007

  2. If you don't get a good answer here you might try asking in the
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup newsgroup. That's where
    the real gurus on this subject hang out.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 30, 2007

  3. Stone Chen

    John Barnes Guest

    At least that group isn't 90% trolls like the .general group is.

    John Barnes, Apr 30, 2007
  4. Sadly, yes.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 30, 2007
  5. Stone Chen

    John Barnes Guest

    What bothers me more than the trolls (they are easily kill filed) is the
    posts that certain MVP's make in response. What a waste of time when they
    could be helping someone with a system problem and not a mental problem.

    John Barnes, May 6, 2007