    Anyone know where I can find drivers for Intel 945GM Express display
    adapter for Vista x64? Thanks!

    , May 18, 2006

  2. Tried the Intel website?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), May 18, 2006

  3. Rick Guest

    I would venture to say that you need to contact Intel. They may not
    have a driver for Vista available yet. Possibly they might have a Beta
    driver. But in any case, you need to ask Intel.

    Rick, May 18, 2006
  4. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 18, 2006
  5. Rick Guest

    Rick, May 18, 2006
  6. No Vista x64 support, yet:
    http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scr...rating Systems&lang=eng&strOSs=All&submit=Go!
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 18, 2006
  7. Integrated Graphics are NOT Supported in Windows Vista, just FYI. You can
    read more about it in: Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 19, 2006
  8. Noozer Guest

    Why not?

    There are several integrated adapters that have DirectX 9 in hardware.

    Noozer, May 20, 2006
  9. I beg to differ Kev. Integrated graphics are supported, but the computer
    must be configured with at least 1GB of RAM.

    Quote:
    To achieve the memory requirements outlined in on systems with Unified
    Memory Architectures (UMA), also called shaed memory or integrated graphics
    chipsets, 1 GB of dual channel configured system memory (RAM) is required.
    The system needs to have at least 512 MB of RAM available for general system
    activities after graphics processing.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 20, 2006