    Do you have an idea what to check on vista?
    Than you
    Faber

    Faber, Apr 3, 2007

  2. Hi
    Check the D-Link support, might be that the AP need new firmware to be
    compatible with Vista.
    Also check the Wireless Card support for an updated drivers.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Apr 3, 2007

  3. Faber

    Faber Guest

    On 3 Apr, 16:36, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)." <>
    wrote:
    > Hi
    > Check the D-Link support, might be that the AP need new firmware to be
    > compatible with Vista.
    > Also check the Wireless Card support for an updated drivers.
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).

    I will check but I never hear that an AP could be or not compatible
    with an os.. it is wireless simply.
    This is a recent Toshiba notebook with Vista OEM and wireless Card is
    provided directly by Toshiba. I will check also this.
    But if the new improvement diagnotisc system of Vista reports unknown
    error and at the same time Vista see the Wireless LAN but did not
    connected what can I check?
    Faber

    Faber, Apr 4, 2007