    unknown error has occurred'.
    Advice please? Thanks,
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Aug 31, 2007

  2. Dribbler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:33:48 +0100, "Dribbler"
    <> wrote:

    >Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this message; 'An
    >unknown error has occurred'.
    >Advice please? Thanks,

    You're using some un-named e-mail client.

    Yes, it would be quite easy to look at this headers and see what news
    client you use here, and assume that it's the same computer.

    So instead, I'll ask - what e-mail client?

    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2007

  3. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:33:48 +0100, "Dribbler"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this message; 'An
    >>unknown error has occurred'.
    >>Advice please? Thanks,

    > You're using some un-named e-mail client.
    >
    > Yes, it would be quite easy to look at this headers and see what news
    > client you use here, and assume that it's the same computer.
    >
    > So instead, I'll ask - what e-mail client?
    > --

    As my message title states - Windows Mail.

    Dribbler, Aug 31, 2007
  4. Dribbler

    John Holmes Guest

    Dribbler "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:33:48 +0100, "Dribbler"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this
    >>>message; 'An unknown error has occurred'.
    >>>Advice please? Thanks,

    >> You're using some un-named e-mail client.
    >>
    >> Yes, it would be quite easy to look at this headers and see what news
    >> client you use here, and assume that it's the same computer.
    >>
    >> So instead, I'll ask - what e-mail client?
    >> --

    > As my message title states - Windows Mail.

    Ignore Evan Platt, Dribbler. He's a well-known drug addict and heavy
    alcohol abuser in this froup. Almost everybody has kill-filed the idiot. He
    always comes up with irrelevant questions and seems not to read the poasts
    thoroughly, probably because he's under influence of drugs or alcohol, or
    both, again. Anyway, there seems to be a hotfix from MS coming up to fix
    the problem.

    --
    Your mother was a misbegotten golem who gave birth to you on a tramp
    steamer.

    John Holmes, Aug 31, 2007
  5. Dribbler

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 18:11:14 +0100, "Dribbler"
    <> wrote:

    >As my message title states - Windows Mail.

    Ah. All the more reason to add all the details in the body.

    Take a look at google:

    http://www.google.com/search?num=10...ws mail an unknown error has occurred&spell=1

    the first few threads look like they may have the solution.

    (Although my solution is get a different mail client).

    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2007
  6. Dribbler

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Dribbler" <> wrote in message
    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:33:48 +0100, "Dribbler"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this message;
    >>>'An
    >>>unknown error has occurred'.
    >>>Advice please? Thanks,

    >> You're using some un-named e-mail client.
    >>
    >> Yes, it would be quite easy to look at this headers and see what news
    >> client you use here, and assume that it's the same computer.
    >>
    >> So instead, I'll ask - what e-mail client?
    >> --

    > As my message title states - Windows Mail.

    If you want further help with Vista WM, then you can post to
    Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.Mail at msnews.Microsoft.com.

    Mr. Arnold, Sep 1, 2007
  7. Dribbler

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END

    Mhzjunkie, Sep 1, 2007
  8. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    > Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >> Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this
    >> message; 'An unknown error has occurred'.
    >> Advice please? Thanks,
    >> Dribbler

    > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090
    >
    > --
    > Mhzjunkie

    ------------------------------

    Thank you Mhzjunkie, that link you provided worked a treat. The hotfix I
    installed there seems to have solved the problem.

    Cheers!
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Sep 1, 2007
  9. Dribbler

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    > "Mhzjunkie" <> wrote in message
    >> Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    >>> Trying to delete one junk message in the in box, but get this
    >>> message; 'An unknown error has occurred'.
    >>> Advice please? Thanks,
    >>> Dribbler

    >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mhzjunkie

    > Thank you Mhzjunkie, that link you provided worked a treat. The
    > hotfix I installed there seems to have solved the problem.

    Anytime sir, glad I could help you.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"