  1. Guest

    is it possible to import the vista contacts to your ms outlook address book?

    , Mar 16, 2008

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 18:16:43 -0000, ""
    <> wrote:

    >is it possible to import the vista contacts to your ms outlook address book?

    Have you tried File / Import and File / Export?

    Evan Platt, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Guest

    yes it says it cannot open the contact folder

    , Mar 16, 2008
  4. Mr. Arnold Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    > is it possible to import the vista contacts to your ms outlook address
    > book?

    You can post to MS.Windows.Vista.Mail at msnews.micorsoft.com , which is MS
    Communities on Windows Mail or via a browser. The discuss these issues all
    the time.

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 16, 2008
  5. old man Guest

    Both apps need to be configured & working, on the same PC

    old man, Mar 16, 2008