    I am about to take my 70-620 exam. My goal is to reach MCITP Enterprise. I
    wonder... does anyone know if either Vista or Win7 will be accepted as the
    prereq. for MCITP Enterprise? I would hate to think I had to get both.
    rbudj, May 12, 2009

  2. "rbudj" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am about to take my 70-620 exam. My goal is to reach MCITP Enterprise.
    > wonder... does anyone know if either Vista or Win7 will be accepted as the
    > prereq. for MCITP Enterprise?

    We know for a fact the Vista exam is -- such is it documented.

    We don't know about the Win7 exams -- they're barely into beta testing, and
    the actual exams won't be released until after the product is. One can
    *assume* they'll be accepted, as every other equivalent cert that's had a
    desktop requirement has been modified to accept the newer desktop.

    > I would hate to think I had to get both.

    This is highly unlikely.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com
    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], May 12, 2009

  3. rbudj

    jgohil

    Joined:
    May 13, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    London
    jgohil, May 14, 2009
  4. rbudj

    Dirk Ehlers Guest

    yes, Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring, will be accepted.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exams/70-680.aspx

    Dirk Ehlers, May 18, 2009
  5. rbudj

    Paul.Bridges Guest

    Any ideas on when the 70-680 will be available to take?

    Paul.Bridges, Jun 16, 2009
  6. rbudj

    Karl Snooks Guest

    Dick,
    When will course materials be available?

    When will test be available?

    Thanks,
    Karl

    Karl Snooks, Jun 16, 2009
  7. rbudj

    Juned Guest

    Yes, you certainly can 620 OR 680 are both clients OS and fulfill the MCITP
    requirement..
    Juned, Jun 23, 2009
  8. rbudj

    elliotttampa Guest

    Test is available now, material is forthcoming. Both Vista and Win 7 apply to
    the MCITP ENT.

    elliotttampa, Jul 29, 2009
  9. rbudj

    Hannan Guest

    Yes ,you need not to take both ,Exam 70-680: TS: Windows 7, Configuring, will
    be accepted.

    Hannan, Sep 4, 2009
  10. rbudj

    jgohil