    10/9/2007 but I've'n't got it installed yet. Anyone else having the same
    problem?

    Thanks
    Stone Chen, Feb 14, 2008

  2. Stone Chen

    Bob Guest

    What happens when you try to install it?

    Bob, Feb 14, 2008

  3. Stone Chen

    Mark Guest

    Same problem here.
    Rebooted, then tried to install again. It then installed.

    Seems it got confused because my computer went to sleep instead of
    restarting after the update.

    Mark, Feb 14, 2008
  4. Stone Chen

    howarddy Guest

    Hi...

    I am having a problem with installing 938371, which is a component for
    installing the future SP1.

    I have tried 3 times, including individually, to install it.

    I keep getting an error code of 80070570, which I can't find.

    Near the time I last tried to install it.... my Norton security trapped a
    connection attempt to IP address 65.55.192.61, an address that didn't resolve.

    I blocked that since it seems very suspicious.

    Anyone have a similar problem?? Anyone know what the error code means??

    H.

    howarddy, Feb 14, 2008
  5. Stone Chen

    Bob Guest

    Uninstall Norton and replace it with the free AVG or Avast, and Windows
    Firewall and Windows Defender. Disabling Norton is not enough.

    Bob, Feb 14, 2008
  6. Download the installer from the Microsoft site and install manually.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 14, 2008
  7. Stone Chen

    Drew Guest

    Error translates to "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable."

    Drew

    Drew, Feb 14, 2008