    i need Win Vista for certification training.
    Where i can download it?

    thanks a lot

    II, Sep 5, 2008

  2. II

    Adam Guest

    Adam, Sep 24, 2008

  3. request for vista home premium trial version download

    iam having my windows vista home premium key,but i lost my cd.so please give me the place wher i can download windos vista home premium trial version

    I wrote:

    Vista TRIAL
    05-Sep-08

    hi

    i need Win Vista for certification training
    Where i can download it

    thanks a lot

    On Friday, September 05, 2008 11:44 AM
    I wrote:

    Vista TRIAL
    hi

    i need Win Vista for certification training
    Where i can download it

    thanks a lot

    On Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:59 AM
    Adam wrote:

    Re: Vista TRIAL
    II wrote

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...337-d4d1-4b9b-926d-86493c7da1aa&displaylang=e

    along wit

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...02-3199-48A3-AFA2-2DC0B40A73B6&displaylang=en

    Test-Driven Development in Microsoft .NET
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...e0-a14465096ab0/testdriven-development-i.aspx

    srinivas reddy, Dec 21, 2009