  1. therese1225

    therese1225 Guest

    Will MS be offering the Vista SP1 on disk at all? And if not why not?
    therese1225, Feb 23, 2008

  2. They have not made an announcement. Having said that, they always have in
    the past with service packs.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 23, 2008

  3. therese1225

    xiowan Guest

    Hello Colin Barnhorst:
    I would imagine with over half the pc users in the US still using Dial-Up
    for their internet connection that Microsoft will have to offer a disk to
    install Vista SP1 since it will be a hundreds of MBs download! I
    hope.......I only have Dial-Up and 2 Vista PCs!

    xiowan...........in tucson

    xiowan, Feb 24, 2008
  4. All I can tell you is that they have in the past.

    Colin Barnhorst, Feb 24, 2008
  5. therese1225

    therese1225 Guest

    Thank you all. I hope they come out with the disk version because it's so
    much easier. Especially if you have to do reinstalls.

    therese1225, Feb 26, 2008