Vista Service Pack 2 - All Language Standalone Available

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by LDJ, Jul 9, 2009.

  1. LDJ

    LDJ Guest

    Hello Anybody!

    This might be old news for some, but I just discovered that Vista
    Service Pack 2 - All Language for x64-based Systems, has been released
    (to the public)

    Brief Description
    Service Pack 2, the latest service pack for both Windows Server 2008 and
    Windows Vista, supports new types of hardware and emerging hardware
    standards, includes all of the updates that have been delivered since
    SP1, and simplifies deployment, for consumers, developers, and IT
    professionals.

    Link:

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...26-03D4-488C-8F26-074800C55BC3&displaylang=en

    Kind Regards