  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 25, 2005

  3. M. Murcek

    tawpgk Guest

    maybe the server will be named Hosta - Hosta la Vista.
    I know, bad joke. lol

    --
    Tom

    tawpgk, Jul 26, 2005
  4. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Actually, there was a story today that a company called Vista Software is
    already squacking about this. I'm reminded of an article I read some years
    ago where the writer said "As we sit down to what used to be called supper,
    but as of 12:01 am this morning, is now called Microsoft Eat..."

    M. Murcek, Jul 26, 2005
  5. M. Murcek

    Paul Nutt Guest

    August 3rd, actually, but who's counting? ;)

    Paul Nutt, Jul 26, 2005
  6. M. Murcek

    Harry Ohrn Guest

    Perhaps a lawsuit is in the offing?

    --

    Harry Ohrn
    www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

    Harry Ohrn, Jul 26, 2005
  7. M. Murcek

    Don Awalt Guest

    The Server will have a more traditional IT-friendly name like Windows Server
    2006 etc..Vista is a client-based name...

    Don Awalt, Jul 26, 2005
  8. Maybe it will be called Vista Cruiser? :) Naw, that would be the browser.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jul 26, 2005
  9. It should be Hasta La Vista, anyway, they are just going with regular
    Windows Server 2007 for the Server platform.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 26, 2005
  10. Its Windows Server 2007, and I like it, none of the user experiences in
    Vista will be really found or represented in Longhorn Server!

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 26, 2005
  11. M. Murcek

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 06:55:49 -0700, "Andre Da Costa [Extended64]"
    <> wrote:

    >It should be Hasta La Vista,

    Let's hope it will never turn
    into a Hasta Nunca :)