Vista Ready?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Jun 19, 2007.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 19, 2007

  2. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Jun 19, 2007

  3. JaR

    Frisbee® Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > JaR piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
    >> less:
    >>
    >> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
    >>

    > Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

    That was probably his point.

    Frisbee®, Jun 19, 2007
  4. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® piffled away vaguely:

    > "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    >> JaR piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine, no
    >>> less:
    >>>
    >>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
    >>>

    >> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

    > That was probably his point.

    I'm usually up for the wild and wacky but I'm lost on this one.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Jun 19, 2007
  5. JaR

    catwalker63 Guest

    catwalker63, Jun 19, 2007
  6. JaR

    Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Jun 19, 2007
  7. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 19, 2007
  8. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 19, 2007
  9. JaR

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> JaR piffled away vaguely:
    >>
    >>> Here's an interesting take on rolling out Vista. From MCP Magazine,
    >>> no less:
    >>>
    >>> http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=312449
    >>>

    >> Your link goes nowhere near a Vista rollout.

    > Well, color my face red. That's what I get for not checking a link I
    > paste.
    >
    > 'Speshly when I'm remoting.
    >
    > http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?editorialsid=1801#post
    >
    > Would be the right one.

    Well, it could have been worse. At least it wasn't a gay p0rn site.

    kp "NTTAWWT" g

    kpg, Jun 19, 2007
  10. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns9954684E4F32ipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > Well, it could have been worse. At least it wasn't a gay p0rn site.

    Yeah, I got lucky.

    > kp "NTTAWWT" g

    No, of course not!

    --