    version. I am a DUN account, and a download is not a viable option. Not to
    mention the problems with faulty ISO downloads.

    Thank you gentlemen......
    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFByaXNvbmVy?=, Sep 7, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFByaXNvbmVy?=

    Jane C Guest

    If you signed up for the CPP for Beta 2 using the by mail option, then RC1
    will be sent out to you as well. The charge that you paid covered delivery
    of both Beta 2 and RC1 when it ships.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Batteries not included. Braincell on vacation :)

    Jane C, Sep 7, 2006

  3. Jane C: No Kidding??!! I didn't realize that when I signed up! Man, this is
    like finding out that you just bought something at a two for one sale, when
    you were more than happy to pay the price for the one that you originally
    needed.

    Sometimes the sky IS blue and the clouds ARE white.....thank you!

    =?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFByaXNvbmVy?=, Sep 7, 2006
  4. The opportunity to purchase on DVD should be available in the coming weeks.
    Right now, they are dealing with participants who downloaded the BETA 2
    build and registered it.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 7, 2006