    distortion in the space continuum!
    ;)
    Carlos
    Carlos, Oct 24, 2008

  2. Can't be long now until Windows 7 goes Beta, provided the Space-Time
    Continuum isn't warped or distorted in the mean-time - anybody know if
    there's anywhere you can announce your interest in one of those?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 25, 2008

  3. Carlos

    XS11E Guest

    "Tony Sperling" <tony-sperling-at-dbmail-dk> wrote:

    > Can't be long now until Windows 7 goes Beta, provided the
    > Space-Time Continuum isn't warped or distorted in the mean-time -
    > anybody know if there's anywhere you can announce your interest in
    > one of those?

    Not yet, just checked Connect and there's no application yet....

    I'm sufficiently happy with Vista Ultimate 64 that I might just bypass
    Windows 7 testing....

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org
    XS11E, Oct 25, 2008
  4. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Me too, for the moment Windows 7 looks like "Vista reloaded".
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Oct 25, 2008
  5. I'm afraid that I am tempted to agree, Carlos - but at the very least it
    should be a kind of SP with a revenge.

    Hopefully.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 26, 2008