    Tony Guest

    Since the iso is about 2.2GB, what size should the install partition be for
    Vista ? Thanks.

    Tony, Aug 1, 2005

  2. "Tony" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Since the iso is about 2.2GB, what size should the install partition be

    for
    > Vista ? Thanks.

    You'll need about 10GB to be safe.

    NOTE: I tried to install on a partition formatted in FAT and found the
    partition was marked "unusable", I had to format it in NTFS before Vista
    would install, just a note that might save you a bit of time....

    David R. Norton, Aug 1, 2005

  3. I use a 6GB partition, Vista uses 4.5GBs of that. Someone had issues with a
    6GB partition and even 8GB but when they pushed it to 9 or 10 it would
    install.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com