Vista Paradox

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Chris Lim, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. Chris Lim

    Chris Lim Guest

    From <http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/windows-error-may-bring-galactic-
    debacle/best-windows-error-ever-may-rip-time+space-continuum-destroy-
    reality-330648.php>

    or, since Google Groups will break that URL: http://tinyurl.com/ys3dbt

    "In what computer analysts and physicists all over the world have
    classified as "a clear and present danger to the survivability of the
    Human Race and the Universe as we know it," LA area-man and Gizmodo
    reader Kevin Barbee reports that his Windows Vista Problem Reporting
    has reported that it has stopped reporting. White House's security
    advisor for Weapons of Mass Destruction Tom Lennox pointed that
    government experts are now scrambling to understand how this doomsday
    device, what they call the Krazawski-Gothenberg-Travolta Paradox,
    arrived to Kevin's computer:

    "We don't really know if this was planted by some Trojan virus
    introduced in the Intarweb tubes by an alien race. Or maybe it was
    that guy from Burkburnett, TX. That's a weird dude. He lives with his
    "mom," but whatever, we think he may be a secret alien agent. Her mom
    too. Actually, I think they are all aliens there," Lennox said while
    pointing to a map of Texas with drawings of three-eyed beings done
    with fluorescent green marker.

    Adding to the inter-dimensional conundrum, the paradoxical rogue
    dialog box informed the Vista user that it will report later with the
    solution to the reporting stopping reporting. "We only can say one
    thing to Mr. Barbee" he added at the end of his emergency press
    conference in Washington earlier this morning: 'for all that is Good
    and Sacred, don't touch the OK button!'"

    Chris Lim, Dec 6, 2007