    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/co...126&dg=microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlZHJpY2s=?=, Nov 21, 2006

  2. Patience.
    Because of the heave downloads, Microsoft is controlling how many have
    access.
    For now it seem random as to who does and does not get access.
    Once the rush is over, everything should get back to normal.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Nov 21, 2006

  3. Thanks Jupiter,

    Oh man I hope that is your real name.

    ???

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVlZHJpY2s=?=, Nov 21, 2006
  4. I am using the MSDN release of Vista Ultimate x64. It was posted to the
    servers at about 4:30 PST on Thursday. It was on the servers for about a
    day and then removed along with the x86 version. It appears that those who
    managed to start the x64 download were allowed to finish. Expect both x86
    and x64 to available shortly to both MSDN and TechNet subscribers once MS
    gets the servers reconfigured to handle the traffic.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 21, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TGVlZHJpY2s=?=

    pvdg42 Guest

    >I am using the MSDN release of Vista Ultimate x64. It was posted to the
    >servers at about 4:30 PST on Thursday. It was on the servers for about a
    >day and then removed along with the x86 version. It appears that those who
    >managed to start the x64 download were allowed to finish. Expect both x86
    >and x64 to available shortly to both MSDN and TechNet subscribers once MS
    >gets the servers reconfigured to handle the traffic.

    That's what I experienced. I got the x64 in my download manager on the 17th.
    I didn't get it downloaded until the 19th, long after it disappeared from
    the subscriber downloads. I guess the fact it was in my manager allowed the
    download to "resume" (it had been suspended pending the completion of the
    x86 download).

    Did anybody get the hash value for the x64 version? If so, could you post it
    here?

    Thanks!

    pvdg42, Nov 21, 2006
  6. This message is now posted on Microsoft Connect for the TechBeta testers who
    were invited to download the freebie copy of Vista rtm.

    "NOTE: Due to server load the X64 package has been temporarily removed. If
    you have already started downloading you will be able to continue but no new
    FTM sessions will start. Please check the newsgroups for the latest
    details.

    vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x64fre_client-LRMCxFRE_EN_DVD.iso

    CRC Value: 0xCE211A58 "

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 22, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?TGVlZHJpY2s=?=

    pvdg42 Guest

    > This message is now posted on Microsoft Connect for the TechBeta testers
    > who were invited to download the freebie copy of Vista rtm.
    >
    > "NOTE: Due to server load the X64 package has been temporarily removed.
    > If you have already started downloading you will be able to continue but
    > no new FTM sessions will start. Please check the newsgroups for the
    > latest details.
    >
    > vista_6000.16386.061101-2205_x64fre_client-LRMCxFRE_EN_DVD.iso
    >
    > CRC Value: 0xCE211A58 "

    Thanks very much for the CRC!
    Looks like my download is OK.

    pvdg42, Nov 22, 2006